Learners stay focused: All resources, links, and activities for a course are embedded in a single screen. Learners can navigate to other courses in a maximum of 2 clicks.
More engaging: The 20+ unique multimedia features in Canopy allow designers to create fun and engaging learning experiences.
More effective: When learners stay focused and engage with content in a variety of ways, it leads to learning that is both deeper and more durable than what is possible in other platforms.
Feedback & Analytics: Easily track learner progress, review cohort responses to engagement questions, provide feedback, and award certificates upon completion.
Easier to Create: Canopy users report that creating courses in Canopy takes less than half the time as in their previous platform AND that the courses are more engaging. Creators can also save time by collaborating and sharing completed courses with each other.
(Enterprise partners can further customize their libraries and user interface with unique subdomains.)Download our Info Sheet to
1) Free enrollment: Anyone who is invited can join a course for free. This is ideal for internal trainings.
2) Paid enrollment: Sell access to your courses. Here Canopy acts like a traditional online course platform similar to Kajabi.
3) Content showcase: Share a public link that showcases all or some of the content in your courses. This is ideal if you want people to be able to easily view your resources but do not want to ask them to create a Learner account.
4) Share curriculum: People who are invited can copy course content into their own teacher accounts. This is ideal if you have multiple instructors who need to customize a standard training for different audiences.
5) Sell curriculum: Become your own digital curriculum publisher. This means people outside of your organization can purchase your course materials and then use them with their own learners. Your IP is protected because courses purchased in this way cannot be re-shared or sold.
It is also possible to create multiple branded course libraries with each one dedicated to a separate course format. You are then able to control whether access to these libraries is public or by invitation only.
Self-Paced Learning: Canopy's simple navigation, multimedia engagement tools, progress tracking, feedback, and certificate award features make it - by far - the most effective one-stop platform to facilitate self-paced learning.
Blended Learning: Many organizations also use Canopy to enhance blended learning strategies. This is done in two specific ways:
1) Data from learners going through a Canopy course is used to focus and inform in-person trainings.
2) The Canopy course is used to communicate content and then the in-person time focuses more on collaboration and applying the learnings to one's own context.
Live instruction: Canopy is often used for live instruction. In these cases facilitators use the embedded presentation feature and have learners log into their devices. Facilitators can then easily go between communicating content from presentations and having learners engage by editing PDFs, participating in discussion, answering polls, etc...